Evaporative cooling is responsible for the chill you feel when a breeze strikes your skin. The air evaporates the water on your skin, with your body heat providing the energy.
Mist cooling process
By forcing water, by means of a high pressure pump, through our specially designed misting nozzles, we create a fog made by ultra fine water droplets with an average size of less than 10 microns. These tiny water droplets quickly absorb the energy (heat) present in the environment and evaporate, becoming water vapor (gas). The energy (heat) used to change the water to gas is eliminated from the environment, hence the air is cooled. Mist Systems is the most convenient and low-cost way to cool the outdoors.
- Cooling effect can also be combined with humidity control to increase productivity .
- low cost of installation and operation.
- Control of dust, gases, fumes and other harmful emissions
- Immediate temperature reduction
- You can design the best installation according to the environment.
- Installation is easy and fast.